Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Kevin Fears, B.I.H.

Murderer Kevin Fears (who shot three witnesses to a friend's crime 16 years ago--two died) who was serving a sentence of 224 years, apparently disagreed with the jury verdict regarding the death penalty and imposed it on himself recently down in Canyon City.
I prosecuted Kevin Fears a long time ago (but I'm having difficulty here, as I don't know if I can talk about it). Let's just say, I pegged him as a serious bad guy, and worked very hard on a prosecution (let's say it was hypothetically for burglary) but I was promoted to District Court and the deputy DA who replaced me had different ideas and let him go. She was wrong, I was right. Let's hope the Catholics are right or, better yet, let's hope the movie Constantine is right about suicides. Not that I'm bitter about it.

Comments:
Canon City, my friend
 
Can(with-a-tilde)on City. I couldn't get the computer to type it and neither could you. I get your drift though. Excellent post above. I sent it to Hugh, Glenn and Michelle. Couldn't get it to work on the other ones we talked about.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?