Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Creepy Liar, Part 2

Although Lawrence O'Donnell's speculation about the Vice President's state of sobriety at the time of the accident is clearly off based as I wrote the other day, there was one thing he wrote as fact that bothered me above the other libel: Cheney refused to talk to local authorities until the next day.

As I suspected, this is a big lie. Here's the truth from the Smoking Gun (from the report of Sheriff Ramon Salinas III): Constable Medellin returned my call and said, "This in fact is an accident."...After hearing the same information from eyewitnesses and Constable Medellin, it was at this time that I decided to send my Chief Deputy first thing Sunday Morning to interview the Vice President and other witnesses.

So it was solely the decision of the Sheriff to send his Deputy the next day and Vice President Cheney did not refuse to talk to authorities until the next day. And, again as I suspected, Lawrence O'Donnell is the creepy liar he accuses others of being.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?