Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

McCain on Fox News Sunday

What a pompous, fatuous politician, sorry for the redundancy there, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) is. If this guy gets the Republican nomination in '08, I'm moving out of the country, perhaps to Alaska. The guy was involved in starting a huge fire on the Forrestal (CVA 59) in 1967, which fire killed 134. He gets himself shot down and captured. He's one of the Keating 5 (a corruption scandal no one seems to remember). He sponsors ultimately useless legislation abridging the essential freedom of speech (political speech). He accuses us of torturing POWs. He is the second worst Senator on the right side of the aisle (Chaffee is worse--truly, spectacularly useless Specter is tied, and the women from Main are third). And he flip flops on some of the lesser issues. I suspect a giant ego as well. As Ann Coulter says, he'll be a viable Republican candidate for president as soon as you can show me a single registered Republican who will vote for him.

I usually don't dislike people this much, perhaps I'm projecting on him all of my anger and bitter, bitter disappointment in the Republican controlled Senate.

There, I feel better now.

Comments:
R,


Greetings from the right (NB not "Right" coast. Glad I am that you feel better. As for the epublican controlled Senate, fee free to rant against Sen. McCain. As fr the gentleman from R.I. and the ladies from Maine, such people give me heart and allow me to believe that I can find common ground w/ memebers of the GOP. Of course, they, like me, are from New England.

It is people like Sens. Brownback and Santorum of whom you should despair.

VTY,

T
 
Sorry, I really like Brownback and Santorum's OK. Have a safe trip. We have Mao stuff to see.
 
Now you know what it is like for us on the other side faced with Hilary.

If there was ever a time for a third party....
 
I went to the 3rd party and was blind for 2 days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?