Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Proof of Clinton's Lies on Sunday

If you just read the transcript, you can watch in the space of a few sentences, Clinton's false declaration that Richard Clarke was demoted becoming the false declaration that Richard Clarke was fired. Internal inconsistence is always a good sign of falsehood. But there's more.

Read Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice's response. Read Byron York's report on what Richard Clarke's book (touted by Clinton as a veritable Oracle of Truth) actually said, and this. Read what Richard Clarke said regarding Clinton's current claim that his administration handed the Bush Administration a comprehensive plan about al Qaeda.

My favorite whopper remains: And I think it's very interesting that all the conservative Republicans, who now say I didn't do enough, claimed that I was too obsessed with bin Laden. All of President Bush's neo-cons thought I was too obsessed with bin Laden. They had no meetings on bin Laden for nine months after I left office. All the right-wingers who now say I didn't do enough said I did too much — same people. Repeated later in the interview as: The people on my political right who say I didn't do enough spent the whole time I was president saying, "Why is he so obsessed with bin Laden?

Perhaps you don't remember anyone saying Clinton was obsessed with bin Laden. Go ahead and do a Google search on that term. James Taranto did a search like that and reports on the result.

And don't get me started on: Now, I've never criticized President Bush.. Which was immediately followed by criticism of President Bush. Does he even hear himself?

Hugh Hewitt says the 15 minutes of Clinton unleashed on the Fox Sunday show will be mined for years by Presidential historians. Maybe, but if the war goes as I expect it to, we'll soon forget about the ultimate frivolity that was Clinton's Presidency.

Comments:
Yes, but I have trouble spelling it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?