Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Oscar Results

I did pretty well in the big ones. I was right on everything except some of the ones I waffled on (best supporting actor; best foreign film and the tie-breaker--best song). I guessed 13/24 over all. I should give it up on the animated ones and the shorts, which I never see and must necessarily just guess on. Who really cares about cinematography and sound editing, after all. I think I did well enough to win another free lunch, I believe that's 9 in a row, not that I'm bragging.

UPDATE: My former nemesis has challenged the ruling in that we both were 13/24 (but he did worse in the big 9 plus tiebreaker). He guessed Arkin (but missed both categories of screenplay and missed O'Toole and best supporting actress). It's not like I need another lunch--it's just nice to win at something.

Comments:
Roger,

Did you catch the really Big Show?

It's HOOLLLYWOOD!

THE 3-RING CIRCUS, featuring some of the really great celebs of our time, plus Center Stage...

HILLARY, OBAMA & GEFFEN!...

and prestidigitations galore!

(Drum roll, Fasten Your Seatbelts)
...Key to the Donniker, $5.00

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?