Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

No Caption Needed



(h/t Rob at Say Anything)

Comments:
Yep, It's snowing so there can't be any global warming. Everybody go home. Nothing to see here. ;-)
 
Just an ironic sign given the circumstances, humorless Andy.
Man are you invested in catastrophic anthropogenic global warming. I wonder why?
 
;-) = Humorful

How can I read the stuff on this site and not have a sense of humor!

I'm not sure what you're driving at in terms of my "investment" in anthropogenic global warming. Again, I see overwhelming evidence and I think we should act on it.

By the way is the opposite of "warmie" a "coldie"?
 
Don't get me wrong, your sarcasm was plenty funny but what you said indicated you didn't take the post as a joke. You do get what I'm driving at--what you call convinced by "overwhelming evidence" I call invested in an outcome no matter what the evidence. And no, CIZ, I don't think any of that cold band was embarrassed (nor, if they were like Andy, amused). Thanks all for the comments.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?