Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Another Rare Sports Post

The Rockies crush the vaunted Yankees yet again, 6-1 this time. OK, I know the Yanks aren't having that good a year, but it's still sweet because, like the less than stellar Rangers, they are the highest paid team in the sport and talented. Our young looking pitcher did well, with a record, for him, number of strikeouts and we pounced on the NY old man veteran pitcher, with at least two too many 't's in his name, Pettitte, when his placement became, with fatigue, less than perfect. A good night at the ball park. Why the success or failure of the home team has such an effect on my mood, I'll never know. It's not like any of them are from around here.

Labels:


Comments:
The hated Yankees had been on a tear lately, so those are two nice wins. Get the sweep.
 
I just hope the Giants can catch a break when the Yankees come to town. I can't remember the last time SF one a game.
 
Thanks, peter b. Oh, yea, Mike, I keep forgetting you're a Giants fan. They've been pretty bad lately, but I can't imagine that slump will last.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?