Monday, July 16, 2007

 

How is this Possible?


Sorry, this site has been a Paris Hilton free zone for ever, but I go to the Superficial each Monday--he's pretty funny--and I noticed what would ordinarily pass as before and after breast enhancement photographs, but the 'smaller' one (on the beach) is the after.
Is this what they mean by a woman's magic? Are bras just that good now adays? Isn't it a law of physics that matter is neither created or destroyed? So can Paris Hilton defy the laws of physics?

Labels:


Comments:
Paris Hilton is my absolutely gorgeous. I'm collecting her picture over years and truly she is the most beautiful model in the world. It really doesn't matter if she wear bikini, casual or also some fetish fashion as I surprisingly saw pictures on http://latexr.com/ - simply amazing woman!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?