Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 

Career Seppuku

Added on to the growing list of blogger/pundits on the internet whom I once read but do no longer is now David Frum. He joins Andrew Sullivan, Peggy Noonan, Christopher Buckley (I still like his novels, despite a recent Marx Brothers like sameness to them) and Kathleen Parker. I'm sure they are quaking in their boots that I stopped reading them. However, Frum will not be the first to learn that the 'attaboys' he's getting from the likes of Chris Matthews not only don't last but are wholly overbalanced by the jeers of conservatives and Republicans who are adding him to their traitorous shit list.

Not that political party self criticism isn't worthwhile.

I'm not the only one displeased with him.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?