Thursday, September 08, 2011

 

Ann Coulter on Non-DNA Evidence Against Amanda Knox

Here is Ann Coulter yesterday on the other than DNA evidence that helped put Amanda Knox and her Italian boyfriend in jail for murder. Coulter calls Knox the new Mumia. Here is my favorite evidence:

Knox's first-of-several alibis for the night of the murder was that she was at her boyfriend (and co-defendant) Sollecito's house all night, sound asleep until 10 a.m. the next morning.

A few days later, when that was proved false by telephone records, eyewitnesses and Sollecito's admission that it was a lie, Knox claimed she was in the house during Meredith's murder ... and she knew who the murderer was!

She said it was her boss, Patrick Lumumba, the owner of a popular bar in town:

"He wanted her. ... Raffaele and I went into another room and then I heard screams. ... Patrick and Meredith were in Meredith's bedroom while I think I stayed in the kitchen. ... I can't remember how long they were together in the bedroom, but the only thing I can say is that at a certain point I remember hearing Meredith's screams and I covered my ears. ... I can't remember if Meredith was screaming and if I heard thuds but I could imagine what was going on."



Now she's back to I was with Sollecito in his apartment the night of the murder (but he could have sneaked out of the bedroom, got the knife he owned with victim Meredith Kercher's blood on it and put my DNA on it without me knowing). Oops, I strayed into DNA territory. Sorry.

There are huge numbers of people who believe she is innocent. She is the new Mumia

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?