Tuesday, October 30, 2012

 

Weather Drama Queens

When did we become so hysterical over every single storm? The class one hurricane (although all the wind speeds on land were less than 50 mph--not even close to hurricane winds) Sandy came ashore in south Jersey. I listened to the breathless coverage of what was happening in New York City on NPR on my way to work this morning. At one point the reporter said that mannequins in an Ann Taylor store that had lost it front windows were on the ground and wet.

Oh, the humanity.

Is global warming robbing us of our historical knowledge and perspective?

Labels:


Comments:
Everyone has become more sensitive lately....like the last four years or so....I could be wrong, but I think it's been for the last four years or so. And I guess it'll continue for four more...
 
That was your youngest daughter by the way, the comment above...for some reason blogspot no longer recognizes my gmail account.
 
Thanks for the comments, youngest daughter. Hope to see you soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?