Thursday, October 02, 2014

 

I Hate to Say I Told You So

No, actually I love being right and letting people who were wrong know that they were wrong and I was right. I'm not proud of that pleasure, but, God help me, I do love it.


Last February, when the vile man, who shot at a car full of young black men for no apparent reason other than their playing music too loud, was found guilty of every charge but 1st Degree Murder (a charge on which the jury hung), the racial grievance connoisseurs came out in force to decry this "outrage" as the moral equivalent of the dragging death of James Byrd, Jr., or something. Morons. And I mean you Paul Campos and Jamelle Bouie.


I said, calm down, they will retry this one charge and usually when they do that, they win.


So they retried him and convicted him of murder in the first.


So what's the complaint now, liberal girly-men?


Crickets on a warm, windless Summer evening.

UPDATE: It's a week later than when I posted this and neither Bouie nor Campos has published a thing about their being so wrong. At least nothing all knowing Google can find. I admit I'm wrong all the time, more's the pity. These guys don't seem capable of such raw material for intellectual growth.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?