Tuesday, November 15, 2016

 

Thought of the Day (with Response)

I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump's election. Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence. I felt the call to violence in the 60's and I feel it now again. This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement. Obama tried that for eight years. We should finance those who support violence resistance. We should be willing to take arms. Like Old John Brown, I am willing to battle with my children. Alt right nut jobs swagger violence. It's time to actualize that violence. Like by (sic) Civil War Michigan predecessors I choose to stand with the black, the brown and the oppressed.

Paul Schrader (here is his IMDB profile)

Three things: "This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement." I always laugh when intolerant liberals complain about alleged intolerance by others. The only guys attacking right now are members of the sore loser (emphasis on loser) wing of the Democrat party. You can see them nightly on TV. But I feel I'm missing something. What attack on liberty and tolerance? Someone please give me a clue so I can google it for more details.

"Alt right nut jobs swagger violence." I don't believe, whatever the left means by 'alt right', that it actually exists in sufficient numbers to have any effect whatsoever. I have had my finger of the pulse of the right for 16 years now. Like most of us on the right who are hearing this term for the first time lately, we have no idea who the alt right is supposed to be. Again I appeal to those in the know. Who makes up the alt right? Give me the name of any one who supposedly speaks for or leads the alleged group. I am also unaware of anyone other than Schrader advocating violence. Again, please name names if there is anyone on the right acting like Schrader.

Finally, bring it on, power puff boys.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?